(around 12 months)
Wage Selection:$72,608 – $86,432
Status:Non permanent Full Time
Closes:February 26, 2021, 4:30pm
• Co-ordinate the preparing of the capital and functioning budgets.
• Ensures economic details/assistance/analyses/suggestions provided is correct, reputable and applicable.
• Provide data in a well timed manner in accordance with legislative/departmental/company vast deadlines.
• Deliver client initial company and pro-lively specialist expert services to departments.
Key Obligations and Accountabilities incorporate, but are not constrained to:
• Creating/compiling linked supporting documentation, departmental help, evaluation/evaluate/supply suggestions to Management.
• Provide aid for the a variety of departments and levels of team in the planning of company instances ascertain the validity of submitted small business cases by examining and validating all monetary components.
• Assist in extended-phrase economical scheduling and forecasting of asset administration needs.
• Monitor and sustain income flow projection.
• Assist in the analysis of purposes as a result of the City’s Fiscal Assistance Grant Coverage.
• Assist in annual external audit as directed.
• Assist/present examination in the month-close/quarterly reporting method analyze and watch the actions and developments in departmental revenues and costs, together with variance studies for running and funds budgets supply forecasts where demanded.
• Create various money studies.
• Resource for monetary reporting and accounting techniques.
• Complete specific tasks or programs as assigned both separately and section of a cross-useful staff.
• Assist with the progress and implementation of fiscal guidelines and strategies as directed.
• Prepare reporting and statements for senior levels of Federal government.
• Maintains a thorough understanding of the City’s Wellbeing & Security Plan & Methods.
• Perform other obligations as needed.
• University Diploma in Business enterprise Administration or Accounting, or associated discipline.
• Chartered Qualified Accountant (CPA) designation.
• Knowledge of generally accepted accounting rules and methods.
• Computer literacy in a Microsoft environment which include Excel, Word and Outlook.
• Knowledge of GP Dynamics, is an asset.
• Three years’ encounter relating to financial analysis or accounting with unique knowledge in budget and economic reporting.
• Comprehensive knowing of municipal accounting and budget procedures.
• Working understanding of similar statutes, rules and accounting criteria which includes Public Sector Accounting Board (PSAB).
• Ability to interpret and review economical data and prepare monetary stories, statements and forecasts.
• Development of policies, techniques and economical studies.
• Excellent investigation, arranging and analytical skill.
• Ability to read through, produce and connect to complete the obligations of the place like the capability to existing reports.
• Strong interpersonal techniques capability to perform with and establish interactions with the a variety of departments and ranges of team.
• Organize time to execute the obligations of the situation, in a quick paced, large quantity, demanding environment and fulfill deadlines.
• Work both equally independently and as a group member.
To implement for this remarkable prospect, please deliver a cover letter and resume (pdf format) highlighting your qualifications to:
E mail [email protected]
Subject matter line 009-009-2021 Monetary Analyst – Budgets
The Company of the Town of Sault Ste. Marie is an inclusive employer. Accommodation is out there in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005.